Create an Account
Login to bookmark vendors!
Henry Wilson opened his first store in 1918 on South Warren Street in downtown Syracuse. The philosophy then as now was to sell fine diamonds and jewelry at exceptional value. Henry’s became a landmark in the center of downtown. His sons Alan and Richard joined the company after World War II and guided the growth. Today third generation Robert Wilson continues the family tradition. Our mission is to grow our reputation of integrity and service.